IDEA Agency is developing a set of specific Action Programmes for cluster sectors and considered strategically by Andalusian Regional Government. These programs, which are parts of the objectives of industrial and innovation policy designed by the Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Science and Employment, aim at improving production competitiveness of every sector/cluster betting innovation, cooperation and internationalization, as specialized strategies that contribute to the generation of economic activity and employment in Andalusia.
Programs currently under development are:
- Aerospace Sector Action Program 2010-2013
- "Andalucía Aerospaceland" - Aerospace knowledge Territory
- Action plan for companies of the mechanic-metallurgical sector (September 16th of 2009)
- Action plan for companies of the Biotechnological cluster (October the 26th of 2009)
- Action plan for enterprises of the marble sector (April the 3rd of 2009)
- Action plan for companies of the Wood and Furniture Cluster (July the 6th of 2009)
- Action plan for companies of the Agricultural Auxiliary Industry Cluster (November the 27th , 2009).
- Action plan for companies of the Christmas Pastry-Making Cluster (March 19th 2010)
- Action plan for companies of the Ceramics Sector (July 9th 2009)