IDEA Agency participates at the call for international R&D projects, EuroTransBio. This call is managed by a consortium composed by 16 countries and regions of the European Union, whose strategic objective is the reinforcement of competitive capacity of the European biotechnology industry by supporting R&D of biotech SMEs. This call is generic for all the biotechnological fields among which can be included:
- Red Biotechnology: Health
- Green Biotechnology: agro-food
- White Biotechnology: industrial
- Blue or marine Biotechnology
- Gray Biotechnology: environmental
The 8th EuroTransBio's call on biotechnology was launched on October the 4th, 2012 and it will remain opened until January 31st, 2013 (13:00 CET).
The projects to be supported under the frame of this call are R&D international projects that have at least 2 partners from the countries/regions that participate in the Call and may include additional partners as research centres and large companies. That is why the projects, which have to be developed by Andalusian enterprises, will have to be requested through the Order of Incentives for the Promotion of Innovation and Business Development of Andalusia (program of incentives funded by the Innovation-Technology-Enterprise Andalusian Global Grant 2007-2013, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and incorporated in the ERDF Operational Andalucía 2007-2013). The beneficiaries will be the same that include the Order and the processing can be made online through the link: IDEA Order of Incentives.
In addition, these projects have also be applied through the electronic tool EuroTransBio Net (Electronic Submission System).
For a better information and comprehension of the European dimension of projects we encourage you to consult the necessary information on the EuroTransBio website.
- Tool helps for finding partners
- Consultation Tool about the eligibility of the consortium
- EuroTransBio's Website
PROCESSING OF APPLICATIONS
- Application Form EuroTransBio
- EuroTransBio's applicant's Guide (8th Call)
- Consolidated text of the Order of 18 January 2012 establishing the regulatory bases of Incentive Program for the Promotion of Innovation and Business Development in Andalusia in its call for the years 2012 and 2013 are established.